Reference ID: 1604-C
Junior Financial Analyst for World Leading Manufacturer, Vancouver
Exceptional opportunity to work for a highly respected industry leader. Our client, a global manufacturer, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team! As a market-leading force, our reputable client is renowned for their innovative ideas and quality products. This is a company that not only fosters the growth of their team members, but promotes corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
Reporting to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis responsibilities for this role include:
· Maintain and deliver timely existing management reports to Senior Management;
· Provide value-added management reports to Senior Management for decision making purposes
· Support annual budget process;
· Analyze and have knowledge of Operation Group’s performance;
· Support members of Regional branches.
· Analysis and review of operational results, trends and key indicators.
· Bachelor’s degree and pursuing an accounting designation
· 1 year+ of accounting/analysis experience is ideal.
· Highly motivated self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and the desire to strive for continuous improvement.
· Results Focused individual
· Customer service focus-both internal and external customers. Builds internal customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits, develops and maintains productive relationships, responds to internal customers.
Please send resume to Cindy Brannan or Darcia Bower at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #1604-C
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Expert Recruiters Financial
(formerly Geri Ramsay & Associates)
883 Helmcken Street